Discover Benji’s Story (coming soon)

More ways to Get Involved 

Empowering the Church to bring justice and dignity to vulnerable children.

Orphan Justice Center (OJC) is an organization which equips and mobilizes the faith-based community to serve foster and adoptive families. Through family support, residential outreach, prayer, and community training, OJC empowers the Church to care for the orphaned and fatherless.

With over 500,000 kids in the foster care system in the United States alone, we could put every child in a home if only 7% of families would adopt a child.  That does not mean that the remaining 93% are unable to connect to the story of adoption, rather that we are each invited to provide practical care to circle around these families to create a community for the fatherless.  We each have a valuable part to play to see these children restored to sonship.

Over the last 12 years, OJC has come along side over 200 families and been a part of over 660 adoptions.

The Orphan Justice Center (OJC) began with one family who has adopted 12 children over the last 18 years.

In 2007, before his death, Derek and Renee started OJC as a non-profit organization to help families restore the fatherless. Since that time, OJC  has brought awareness to the crisis of orphans, encouraged Believers to adopt, and helped teach on how each one is called to walk out God’s mandate in James 1:27 to care for the orphan and the widow.

OJC provides a compassionate hub of connections, which provide Circle Care for families seeking to adopt or foster a child.  The goal of OJC is to provide truly child-focused care that surrounds a family with counsel, healing opportunities, practical life-skill development, and community care.

* Will you partner with us to make that happen?